As a rookie to the blog world I am still trying to find my groove. To find my niche I follow two proffesionals that have blog sites. Head Krack and Rock T (click on names to view blog page) who are both in the radio industry.
When looking at Head Krack's blog page you can tell that there was a lot of time spent in the designing. All the content (videos, advertisements, and links) were well organized and easy to navigate through.
Rock T's blog has the feel of an seldom used myspace page. The content was a bit crowded together and not as well organized as Head Kracks, but the content is more personable.
However, the content on both pages are interesting and informative (if you follow the hip-hop radio industry). When you have a chance I advise you to visit both blog pages, so you can form your own opinion.
No comments:
Post a Comment