What Do We Do?

Got a New Company?

Got a Old Company?

Well we can do business. What we do is provide our skills of filming and editing to your advantage. We create Promo videos or an all out commercial that can be posted on one of the many Internet outlets our burned to dvd copy to be passed in your establishment. Prices may vary, and negotiated


Friday, February 11, 2011

Thoughts On Michael Nye's Exhibit

This past Wednesday I had the pleasure of going to an audio exhibit on the topic of hunger in America. Even though it was for an assignment I felt that it was a good experience to have.

The Stories
The stories that the people he interviewed shared about there experience with hunger were very powerful. To hear a story about the lack of food by a fellow American saddened me because I felt like, we as a people can help with that problem.

What I learned
I didn't learn much more than I already knew about hunger. However, the percentage of the American population that is going hungry shocked me.

Storytelling
I could tell that when Mr. Nye was recording his subjects he allowed them to fully express their thoughts, which is something I noticed I do not do all the time.

Evaluating
Taking a critical look at my last blog posts I noticed that I can either be too detailed or too braud. So for this post I tried to find a happy medium with a simple Q&A format.

No comments:

Post a Comment